Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dutch horror

Speaking of horror, has anyone seen this:  The Human Centipede?

That will be another one that must wait til after the baby comes. I already feel like my body is changing in so many not-so-pleasant ways that it will probably put me over the edge. The post compared it to Saw: I watched not nearly half of the first one and was neither scared nor interested. I usually give anything a chance, but I just turned it off and walked away it was so unwatchable. Imagine my surprise to just find out they've made SIX of those??  I don't get it. But I saw a brochure for a hobby club that reconstructs (remote control) WWII battleships, complete with cannons that shoot ball bearings. People meet up at lakes and set up battles. So there's a lot of things I just don't get. Including why this brochure was on my living room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails