Wednesday, February 18, 2009

more dreams

Have you seen this video of something falling through the sky in Texas?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmvPism_wQw

At first they thought it was some debris from the recent satellite crash. But then that was ruled out by NASA. The FAA doesn't have any information. I watched that and thought.. this is how all those sci-fi alien apocalyptic movies begin. I didn't think much of it, but then I had a dream that I could not sleep. Before dawn I went out for a walk. I had a great idea to see the sunrise on a hill. Many others had the same idea. Then suddenly from behind us a giant meteor-type light flies across the sky and blows up on the horizon. But from the light you could tell it was a laser-bomb type thing and not a natural phenomena. Wow! Everyone thought. That's crazy. But then to our horror some laser-bomb-light bursts from the horizon towards us, and we all start running for our lives.

The next night I dreamed it was my wedding day. I had let someone do all the planning and it was a disaster. There were so many people and it was in a big school cafeteria type place. I was anxious the whole time because people were doting on my gown and my make-up and where to stand and what was blue, and I found myself realizing that I hadn't prepared my vows - I didn't know what to say yet. And it was so noisy and crowded that I couldn't think.

Well, I don't need a dream analyst for these. Just wanted to give you an example of my usual, transparent anxiety dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails