Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Check out the belly!


Here's my sister Kim and baby Niko (not quite pictured). He's expected on or around April 10th. We're so excited to meet him!!! I want to buy every baby book, soft blanket and stuffed animal I see and I know I'm not the only one. Oh, and the clothes! Irresistably cute. I hadn't realized til recently exactly how big the baby market is. I have an idea for a baby store in my mind... filed under 'post-recession business ideas'.

Niko is the pioneer of this generation (at least on my dad's side) and I'm excited to think that at some point he'll be joined by others. It's very interesting as a family, to be moving from the youngest generation to the middle-ish. I think of our Easter egg hunts when we were little - I see the pictures of it, and have this surreal feeling when I think of sisters and cousins as the mothers. It's also interesting how my generation has all scattered around the country - I'm curious to see how time and babies reconfigure the landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails