Saturday, January 24, 2009

the ring


o
I got my ring sized today! It does feel different to wear it. It's wonderful. Gabe re-proposed with it today. I think there's going to be lots of proposals in the future - now that he's done it once he can't seem to stop :) Gabe got this ring with the intention of us looking for a diamond ring together (with the help of diamond dealer Dave - my mom's husband). This was a 'pre' engagement ring because Gabe decided he didn't want to wait to propose. But I REALLY love this ring and it's so special to me because he chose it himself so I'm sticking with it! I think we could also mostly have our wedding for the cost of a fancy diamond ring, so we're choosing our battles. Plus I think the fancy diamond ring would make a special anniversary gift in the future ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails