Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Beach Bum

I've got some catching up to do. First, we found out that Annabel loves loves loves the beach. She especially loves eating it.



She did not like it so much when she was not allowed to eat it.



We went down to Myrtle Beach and Annabel got to hang out with Grandpop & Aunt Neicey.



Near the ocean it was really windy and wavy and loud. I wasn't sure how she would do. I think she liked it.



After a long time playing in the ocean she chilled in the shade of the umbrella:



She is standing up all the time now, which is made especially cute by the addition of ruffles:



Left to her own devices she would have happily eaten a tummy full of sand and then crawled right into the waves like a baby sea turtle. I think this bodes well a family scuba trip in about 13 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails