Sunday, January 30, 2011

lovely weekend

Yesterday was warm and sunny and my dad and stepmom visited from SC. We hiked around Jordan Lake with Annabel and Conan, where I got the most exercise I've had since I was pregnant. Then Gabe and I had a date night!  We went to Tyler's where I had this yummy beer. And a burger - also my first since pregnant.

This morning Annabel had big poops in her diaper and then pooped all over the changing table. It was a big mess so we decided to just give her a bath. First she spit up.



Then she pooped:


















It was so much fun!




Then we realized it was ridiculously beautiful outside so we flung open the windows and took a trip to the backyard. Gabe had on shorts and a t-shirt and concocted his own little stove, not sure why. That's just how he is.


















Annabel and I swung on the hammock-chair that was a souvenir from our honeymoon. It was very peaceful:




















Then we took a family stroll around the grounds of the community college. It was so sunny and beautiful (70 degrees in January!!) and I got to see the brand new library that I am super excited about. It's big and open and bright and has infant storytime!

We weren't ready to go home so we toured a nearby doggie daycare. We'd like to take him a couple days a week so that we no longer wake up to this:














One of those days that you didn't want to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails