Sunday, January 17, 2010

1st anniversary

It's the first anniversary of my blog! I posted half the days of the past year, so that is one surprisingly consistent thing in my life. It's also been exactly one year since Gabriel proposed to me...awwwww. It also marks the official end of our sex life. Booo.... Last night started out innocently enough. Gabe was browsing through music videos and we were laughing at Right Said Fred remixes, I was marveling at the awesome cowboyness of George Strait, and we realized Weird Al still makes funny videos. But then it happened. He played Robin Thicke's "Sex Therapy". This video so creeped me out. I don't know if it's the overly sexual, unironic lyrics set to no melody, how he sings from between a woman's legs, or the mustache. Or how Gabe keeps singing it and trying to do his moves.

Play this video only if you're trying to practice celibacy!



more about "Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy", posted with vodpod

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails