Wednesday, April 22, 2009

post-Zumba

Well, I now never have to worry that I'm going to want to be a Zumba instructor. That is one potential ambition off the list. I'm 5'1" and I've never felt so gangly. BUT I have to say by the end of the class I found my hips, and did a mean cha-cha step around the floor. I also got very inspired by the Latin music, and I have an idea for a welcome event in Mexico :)

I came home and put on the food channel and there was Alton Brown, one of my new favorite people ever. How can a show be so clever, funny and knowledgeable at the same time?!! He knows everything about everything (who else knows to store carrots in bubble wrap to increase their shelf life to a month?)...and at this very moment he's fighting with a hand puppet about crepes and it's hilarious. Earlier he was trying to figure out how to fill crepes and he stalked around the kitchen to the theme music of 2001: A Space Odyssey. So clever! He's just amazing - I was an instant devotee.

Ok, enough blogging today. Niko, we expect to see you tomorrow - no excuses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails