Saturday, April 25, 2009

An eventful Saturday

(1) I taught my first Reiki Level One class today. It was for work employees or volunteers and we had such a great group - 9 people. Two are older men who are veterans and marveled at their transformation from 'tough guys' to 'touch-feely' types, as they put it. It was such an honor to teach that class and I'm so excited about the work they are going to do! Part two is in one week, with more hands-on practice.

(2) Gabe and I plan to make burritos, play Mexican music, drink mojitos and get our Save the Dates out tonight!

(3) It's like 90 something degrees out!

(3) KIM'S IN LABOR!!!!! (Finally.) I'm so happy she's having a natural birth, since she really wanted that. I hear it's going as well as can be expected.... more news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails