Friday, March 13, 2009

i wasn't kidding about hibernating...

I got sick suddenly on Monday night... after days of multisymptomatic misery - hot, cold, confusion, aches, nauseau, stuffy nose, sore throat, lethargy - I finally am feeling better. So much better that I ventured to work this morning. I was met with a rounding chorus of "Go Home, You Look Awful". People don't see the improvement - they just see a pale girl with a racking cough and stuffy nose. I lasted three hours there playing catch-up, and then went home. I napped for four hours.

Ugh. I am rarely sick, and never this long. I am sooo behind on projects and caseload and my to-do list, but what can you do? I am going to feel like a new person when I'm healthy again.

In other news... yeah, no other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails