Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Great Muffin Miracle of 2009

I used to have a great recipe for oat bran muffins with yogurt, but I accidentally deleted the bookmark and can't find it. I looked for a similar recipe this morning and just couldn't find anything that was just right, plus I realized I had wheat bran, not oat bran. So I thought I'd experiment and literally just threw things into a bowl and hoped for the best. My only goal was to use strawberries and make them healthy. I can't tell you the amounts, but the muffins have: wheat flour, wheat bran, ground flax seed, oatmeal, brown sugar, yogurt, egg, strawberries, banana, cinnamon, milk, baking powder and baking soda.

Put them in the over and voila! Muffins! (So good!) I just wish I had remembered to put in some almonds or walnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails