Monday, January 14, 2013

gymnastics!

Annabel has been going to gymnastics on Saturday morning for about six months now. And she's petite, strong and fearless, so she's a natural gymnast. She loves going there. It's great to see how she's gotten into a routine and how well she does following the directions: 'all  my friends on the blue squishy mat', 'move like a cat!', 'put your hand on your head for a stamp'.

Here she is jumping on the trampoline:



And I love this video. Here she is falling off the parallel bars and undaunted keeps on trying ..


This past week she walked all the way across the balance beam by herself. So proud of our little girl! I'd like to have her try out ballet as well because I want pictures of her in a leotard and tutu it will help her develop coordination and focus, but I have a feeling she'll be taking gymnastics for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails