Saturday, November 27, 2010

photo album link

Here is a photo album link. We'll be adding to it lots in the coming days:
http://picasaweb.google.com/GabeAndAlysa/AnnabelEden#

Some little things we're learning about Annabel:
She loves being swaddled. She is sleepy during the day and up all night. She likes to nurse pretty much continuously all night. All of her newborn clothes are too big - she's 6 lbs. 2 oz. at the moment. She makes the most adorable noises when we burp her - little coos and purrs and squawks.

What I've learned about Gabe:
He might be a soothsayer or the baby whisperer or something. He can calm her so quickly. He is taking such wonderful care of me and our baby and it's making me fall in love with him all over again.

What I've learned about myself:
A one hour nap from 8-9 a.m. can leave me feeling totally refreshed. I'm doing just fine on two hours of sleep a day (so far), though I'm hoping this increases soon. I'm learning that breast milk can be prolific - no one told me I'd get a shirt wringing-wet within minutes. And, most importantly, I'm learning that I absolutely love being a mama to this sweet precious girl.

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you...you will leak at inappropriate times (every time you hear her cry). Mother nature at her best :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails