Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pride

Yesterday Gabe and I went to our first Boston Pride Parade. Though I'm sure it's nothing like San Francisco's, we had fun.

First we went to Jason and Ricky's (pictured, left) in Jamaica Plain and I managed to down a margarita before 11 a.m. Ricky put plum sugar on the rim and it reminds me SO much of something else...and I'm still bothered that I can't place it. (Plum sushi? No. Dentist flouride? Close. It's some candy from childhood I think. In any case, I did not like it.)

We then took the T to the parade route. As for the parade, I'll let the pictures do the talking.














































































































1 comment:

  1. These pictures are worth a thousand words! Have Jay even aged a DAY since HS?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails