Monday, June 22, 2009

And.....

we're back! Long time, no blog. Nothing too much going on, but something POTENTIALLY going on, which is awakening my adventurous, impatient spirit. I can't say anything about it yet because I'm already getting my hopes way too high. But if anything manifests I will post it.

Boston has been 60 and drizzly for I-don't-know-how-long. I am drinking tea, curled in a blanket and feeling out of context. I vaguely remember a sunny day in the recent past. This summer is going to fly by once it finally gets here in July, and I'm crossing my fingers in advance that I won't be here for another winter.

We just opened up a hospice house and I thought I would write about my first patient there - a 4 year old girl. But I'm finding a need to protect her story. Perhaps when she is gone I will want to write a remembrance.

That's it, for now. I will seek some inspiration and won't be away so long this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails